Dandelion is a herb that has many medical uses due to its many active compounds. Depends on where you used to live when you were a child, you might remember playing with dandelion and pull out of the ground.
It’s surprising that something we label as a “weed”, can be one of nature’s top healing food with so many health benefits.Read more...
Why Supplements Matter
Natural supplements are an important part on fatty liver treatment. It’s been proved over and over that they aid and help on treating the disease. Do not confuse natural supplements with traditional drugs. These are natural sources of compounds found in nature that help our liver to recover and do its job better. It’s as simple as it sounds.
So if you’re serious on getting better and want to be fatty liver free, you must include fatty liver supplements into your daily routine as well as a proper diet and exercise.Read more...
After so many years fatty liver disease was not receiving enough attention, it seems that all major health institutes are changing their view on this disease.
One of the major of such groups, The Liver Meeting® (AASLD), which a a global health organization about liver diseases, held its annual meetings in 2014, and they decided to switch their main agenda to Fatty Liver Disease. This is mainly because now there is a really effective cure for Hepatitis C, so the next “big” thing is Fatty Liver.Read more...
If there are supplements that are beneficial for your liver, Milk Thistle is one of the most important ones, if not the most. It’s a powerful liver protector because the simple fact that it features an antioxidant flavonoid called Silymarin.
This is why it is considered by many as “liver tonics” – it has so many protective benefits for liver tissues, including improving liver’s function and protect it from damage.Read more...
Connect with us on Facebook!
Sign up for our Newsletter
- A Groundbreaking Drug for Fatty Liver: A Reality or Wishful...Sep 14, 2017 - 10:58 am
- 8 Organic Dandelion Root Tea Benefits & How to make...Apr 1, 2016 - 1:43 am
- Best Foods for Fatty Liver & 11 Foods to avoid with...Mar 20, 2016 - 1:31 am
- Fatty Liver Supplements – the 4 natural supplements...Mar 17, 2016 - 2:15 am
- I'm assuming they meant toasted bread aka toast.Apr 18, 2019 - 11:07 am by Matthew R Versace
- In October 2018, I was diagnosed with Non alcoholic cirrhosis....Mar 19, 2019 - 9:54 am by Ramona J Frey
- Your note caught my attention because I have non-drinkers'...Mar 9, 2019 - 10:44 am by Linda
- Is diffused fatty liver the same as mild fatty liver? I...Dec 24, 2018 - 11:21 pm by Jeff