Fatty Liver Supplements – the 4 natural supplements that work!

Why Supplements Matter

Natural supplements are an important part on fatty liver treatment. It’s been proved over and over that they aid and help on treating the disease. Do not confuse natural supplements with traditional drugs. These are natural sources of compounds found in nature that help our liver to recover and do its job better. It’s as simple as it sounds.

So if you’re serious on getting better and want to be fatty liver free, you must include fatty liver supplements into your daily routine as well as a proper diet and exercise.

The Supplements

I will be honest – there are lots of supplements that claim to improve liver’s health. Very few of them are useful, but most of them have a little effect, if any.

The secret is to combine the supplements. I have researched years after years which are the most effective natural fatty liver supplements to help treating fatty liver. Most of my research was on over 300 of my own fatty liver patients.

And what I’ve found is remarkable.
Fatty Liver Supplements

The Best Natural Fatty Liver Supplements

Here is the plain list of the best combination of supplements to help treating fatty liver. Remember, it’s only effective when combined together.

Supplement name Effects/ Explanation Amount per serving
Natural Iron
  • Most of fatty liver patients have some degree of Iron deficiency.
  • 29 mg
  • Take one capsule per day with food and water.
Vitamin C
  • Vitamin C is necessary for proper Iron absorption.
  • Fundamental free radical protection for overall wellness.
  • 1,000 mg
  • One capsule per day with food and water.
Turmeric
  • Natural tonic for the liver and gastrointestinal system.
  • Features a high concentration of powerful antioxidant Curcuminoids.
  • Free radical protection for digestive system health.
  • 720 mg
  • Once per day with water.
Milk Thistle
  • A powerful liver protector.
  • Used as a liver tonic in Europe for centuries.
  • 250 mg
  • One capsule two to three times per day with water.

Remember I mentioned I found something remarkable?

What’s remarkable in my finding is that if a fatty liver patient takes Milk Thistle alone – it probably won’t change a thing. Same thing with Turmeric – it has no effect then taking alone.

But if one takes both Turmeric AND Milk Thistle together – it does wonders!

One fatty liver supplement complements the other.

Same thing with Iron – it must be taken together with Vitamin C for a proper absorption.

Try the supplements for at least one whole year and I assure you – you will see amazing results. Your liver will be much healthier and it will clearly be shown in your liver’s blood test results.

Make sure to take the supplements daily and at about the same time.

A complementary Fatty Liver Diet Guide

In addition to fatty liver supplements that will help you to cure fatty liver, I highly recommend starting a proper diet plan using the Fatty Liver Diet Guide written by Dorothy Spencer BSN, RN. I cannot express enough of how good this guide is. And the best part is – it’s all natural. It helped many of my patients. Click here for more details.

1. patty
    patty says:

yes! i saw this myself because a few years back my father was diagnosed with a very fatty liver. doc said to turn his health around if he doesn’t want this to be a very big problem and a hindrance to his daily life. thankfully, he followed doc’s orders and started being healthy. one of which is to take omega 3 fish oil caps. his cholesterol went down and his overall health improved. hoping this will last a long time! he is still on Maxalife fish oil capsules now.

2. garcha
    garcha says:

thanx please , can u please tell me about the manufacturer of omega 3 pufa available in india which is better than others , thnx again dear

3. Diannah Gono from Philippines
    Diannah Gono from Philippines says:

For years now, I have fatty liver. My SGPT goes up and down ranging from120 to 200. I spent a lot for medication but to no avail. I was prescribed Ursufalk capsule but it managed to lower my SGPT only a bit after months of taking it. So I stopped it entirely.

I want to read the book “The fatty liver solution.” I hope it could guide me on curing my fatty liver. Where can I buy it?

4. Shirley
    Shirley says:

Iv tried milk thistle. It is very effective. Try Guardian’s milk thistle. There are lot’s of organic companies in the market. Research on them before you spend a fortune on your supplements. Expensive does not mean genuine.

5. Dr. Robb Stokes
    Dr. Robb Stokes says:

Swansons Health Products, are great, I have been ordering from them for over 15 years, with rapid and always reliable response. It only takes 3-4 days to deliver here in Alaska with regular postage. They also keep up on research and have the latest, most effective supplements often superior to allopathic medicine.

6. balaram
    balaram says:

is milk thistle available at bhubaneswar, odisha ? do omega 3 fatty acids pills free from side effects if so then provide the name of the company/manufacturer?

7. chad cooney
    chad cooney says:

hi i have been seen my dermatologist for 1 year and she found out i have a fatty liver over sized and sent me for a ultrasound then she said keep up with blood work for past 4 months to see if any change with my liver and not to take any medicine , for my hands that i also have problem right now , some days i have lots of energy and others i have to have sleep for couple of ours and have found out that sleeping is a sign of a bad liver , and also i dont drink hardly at all only at weddings and such . thanks for the info im going to try what yous recommend

8. Joel
    Joel says:

You can get all hard to find herbs medicine at SWANSON HEALTH PRODUCTS. That’s where I found the Milk Thistle and other herbs through internet just type swanson health products and there’s an instruction on how to order. They deliver world wide.

9. Anna
    Anna says:

Monica, you are best Googling a Natural health shop in Cairns for advice and supplies of Natural suppliments, or if you contact me I can give you a w/saler in Bris for your stuff, or you can contact direct Golden Glow in Brisb by internet or phone they also have a resident naturpath good luck